VI Sign Post
Our main goal is to always achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with the services and products that we provide. This simple approach has effectively fueled our growth since we opened in 2012. We’re thrilled you’ve decided to visit us - please browse our site to discover what we’re all about.
Committed to Quality
Ordering a sign post installation constitutes as your agreement to our policies, and to process your credit card for payment of installation and post maintenance.
Reimburse VI Sign Post for:
Any damaged, lost or stolen rental equipment
Fines resulting from incorrect placement of a post, as directed or moved by the property owner or agent
Facilitate the recovery of signs, posts and components.
2. Obtain authorization from strata for post installs and mark location.
3. Provide detailed, accurate and complete instructions for installation, including:
Address, parcel number, cross streets, map coordinates (as information is available)
Site markers for installation location
Telephone number of realtor.
4. It is VI Sign Post's policy that only employees remove or install our rented equipment. Our company is fully insured.
In the event that a property owner or tenant refuses access to the property for sign post installation, Vancouver Island Sign Post will immediately leave the property and advise agent. We reserve the right to refuse service at any location where a homeowner may appear to pose risk to the safety of our staff. In this event, the agent will be charged a $25.00 plus taxes service call fee.
In the event that a post cannot be installed for whatever reason, a $25.00 plus taxes trip charge will be applied.
5. The rental period of the sign post is until the property sells UP TO 5 MONTHS, or when the listing expires or is cancelled within the 5 month period. A post renewal fee of $25.00 plus taxes will be applied after the 5 Month Period. Posts will be removed from expired or cancelled listing immediately. A service call fee of $25.00 will apply to requests to change sign riders to SOLD, Post install is for one address only per order. Posts will be removed within 14 days of sale unless agent indicates earlier, but not later.
6. Agents must provide signage and leave it at the address for installation. For Sale sign riders are provided by Vancouver Island Sign Post and are NOT TO BE REMOVED.
7. We provide 3 grommets at initial install. Additional grommets are an additional charge of $3.50 each.
8. Service calls to replace riders are subject to $25.00 plus taxes service call fee.
9. Orange Sold Stickers are not permitted on the Sign Posts or Riders.
10. Damaged or Loss For Sale and Sold Riders if supplied by VI Sign Post are subject to $25.00 plus taxes replacement fee.
11. Signs can be picked up at your office for a $25.00 service fee plus taxes (Greater Victoria Area Only).
12. Unpaid invoices. After 30 days unpaid invoices will be subjected to a 3% interest charge compounding every 30 days. After 40 days all rented equipment will be removed from the listing without further notice.
VI SIGN POST RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Install orders are usually installed within 24 hours of receipt of service request. Orders must be received by 3 pm for next day service. Removals will be serviced within 48 - 72 hours.
2. Follow all instructions from the customer as to location of placement, with regard for all ordinances and regulations.
3. In the event of sprinkler line damage, Vancouver Island Sign Post will make every attempt to repair the damage. If the damage is immediately observed by the installer, the repair will be made on the spot. If the damage is reported within 72 hours, an installer will return to the address to make repairs. Vancouver Island Sign Post does not accept responsibility for the cost of repairs if not given reasonable notice and time to remedy the situation.
4. No Sign Storage, all signs will be left at listing on removal for the realtor to pick up. If a Realtor would like their sign or signs delivered to a specific location a $25.00 plus taxes delivery fee will be applied.